Where did you say I could find that?

Healthy food does not have to be expensive. Any food bought in a special little package marketed toward a spontaneous purchase or specialty shopper is bound to be expensive. Just as the mainstream foods bought in bulk are cheaper if planned for, then so are traditional foods.

I have been building a price sheet comparing my most common stores. It is not necessarily accurate or updated since my last need to compare an item.
If you know the responsible farmer of a product then likely that would be the top source.

But where did I find ____..... and at a price that was actually affordable?

Generally, Azure Standard is where I end up making my planned bulk purchases. Essentially they are an internet based grocery store with every department including fresh and frozen produce. They have a wide range of foods that satisfy nearly every category of food enthusiast: whole foodie, special diet needs or allergy free foods, organic, fad, and even just plain and simple traditional foods. The registration of a username to see prices/place an order has no lingering effects or even a single email with advertisement.

Azure Standard does not charge shipping and delivers to neighborhoods if you meet a minimum order amount. Contact them for up to date details. If you are local to me, in San Tan Ranch, then I have a drop site (unlisted) that you are welcome to use; just contact me via the email in the side bar and we can arrange an order/drop. - Be advised: They are still improving their logistical and inventory systems AND they work on a Geographically based delivery schedule that is on a one month cycle (they only deliver to you once a month)

No comments: